Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Has Anyone Ever.....

BENTE
BENTE Posts: 8,337
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
made clays pulled beef with a 7 bone steak? we were going to do a golf course pot roast this past week and long story short we did not do it. i am going to do a butt tonight and this thing is in my fridge and i am thinking about rubbing it int the morning and when the but is done throwing it on. is there too much "stuff" in a 7 bone steak to make it a canidate for some pulled beef? :unsure:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

Comments

• He is an option.

Beef, Roast, Chuck, Wobin

INGREDIENTS:
    1 4-6 Lbs Chuck roast
    1 Envelope Liptons onion soup mix
    1 Can Cream of mushroom soup
    Your favorite dp dust

Procedure:
    1 Place dusted chuck roast in heavy duty foil. Sprinkle onion soup and spoon mushroon soup all over the top of meat. Seal up the foil and egg at 275F grid for 4-5 hours. Good with mashed potatoes.
    2 Cheers, Glenn

Recipe Type
    Main Dish, Meat

Recipe Source
    Source: BGE Forum, Wobin, 2006/08/22
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    dinner tomorrow!!! as you can see i have not done my homework. i am planning to work on it tomorrow are you going to be around sometime?

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Broc
    Broc Posts: 1,398
    Be sure to post pics!

~ B

B)