Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

still no username/due to the password confirmation

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
Patiently awaiting any response to my username/password confirmation.
I realize this is a lot of work to stay on top of, but I've almost stopped checking in on the forum due to the hassle of logging in as a guest. I haven't been active but have been in on the fun for a couple years. Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!
Brian

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    swamprb,

Your profile is still not confirmed. I've already sent out, at least once, a manual confirmation email. It appears that you did not receive it. I noticed that the email address in your profile is an AOL address. We had some problems early on, due to the server switch back in late December, with getting emails through to AOL customers. AFAIK, these issues have been resolved; so, you should receive this attempt. If you don't see it, then check your "spam" folder (some have found their confirmation emails there). If you still don't see it, then we may need to update the email address in your profile.

You have mail -- hopefully.