Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

saucing a pork tenderloin???

BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
edited 1:24AM in EggHead Forum
I will be egg-n pork tenderloins in a couple of day for my neighbors, has anyone tried saucing them during the last part of the cook. I want to try using Big Chief Sauce on them but have never sauced a tenderloin as of yet.
Thanks,
New Bob

·

Comments

• ravnhausravnhaus Posts: 311
    New Bob,
    Sauce?
    On a perfectly fine tenderloin?
    noooooooo......
    oh the humanity![p]
    (Save the sauce for brisket ;-)

·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    ravnhaus,
    Trouble is I love the sauce, just a question of using it on the last part of the cook or dipping the meant in afterwards. I figure if we can put rub or bacon on it, why not sauce?????????? Guess I will just give it a try, I will be doing 4 of them so I guess to sauce on won't be the end of my meal.
    Cheers to ya,
    New Bob

·