Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Florida Eggfest Recipes

Options
egret
egret Posts: 4,170
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I told you I was going to keep bugging you! :evil: I need you fest cooks to send me your recipes as soon as you can for the cookbook that will be published after the fest. I'd appreciate it if you leave off fractions such as "1/2" and, instead, make it ".5". The fractions don't always translate. Thanks.....

Comments

• Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
    egret stew..

0.33333333333333333333333333333333 cup of flour

3.1415926535897932384626433832795 cups of crushed grapes.

1 egret cut into 8.17590 pieces..
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    First EGGFEST so don't plan on cooking but if you'll bring 5.75 pounds of peacock bass I'll give it a shot :laugh: :laugh: ;) . Look forward to meeting ya.

Pat
  • Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Options
    How can I give you a recipe when I don't know how I do it until it's done????? Spring Chicken calls all my meals "Judy's surprise". I have to get that "creative" streak going with a little dash of this and a little dash of that. Only sure thing I know right now is chicken and tortillas...
    Spring "still thinking" Hen
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • egret
    Options
    Very clever, Pete! ;) I might add, even though you all have submitted recipes before please submit them again for this fest. What happened at the last Florida fest stays at the last Florida fest :woohoo:
  • egret
    Options
    All I brought back was a few photos, but, we did eat some while there. They are very good, but, not as good as the pirhanas.......really!
  • egret
    Options
    Judy, Judy, Judy.........I know you can come up with something!! ;)
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    Being as though I am still among the "wounded," my job in Ocala will be to guard the rum. Spring Hen and WandaB will be in charge of the cook'n, at least until they ax me for help. Then, assuming there is sufficient rum and assuming I may have partook of some of it for medicinal purposes, I may or may not be able to provide adaquate help, and therefore I will direct them to call upon a few friends to assist them in their hour of need. I'm pretty sure they will settle on some kind of chicken parts serve to the masses. Seems right...

Spring "Help... I'm Standing And Can't Get Up" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA