Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

More Ash Shoot Photos

ColoradoCookColoradoCook Posts: 150
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
A few of you asked if I could take some close up shots of my ash shoot design. For more info on the ash shoot please see my previous post a few days back.[p]Just cut and paste this PhotoWorks link in your browser. You can see one picture at a time, a slide show will also pop up for your viewing pleasure.[p]http://photomail.photoworks.com/sharing/album.asp?Key=3168755875460602 [p]
CC

Comments

• Prof DanProf Dan Posts: 339
    ColoradoCook,[p]
    Thanks!! I get it now -- it's not inside the vent at all, so it doesn't get in the way of cleaning out the ash.[p]I have tried to attach the link as a link, so folks don't have to cut and paste. Don't know if it'll work -- I'm not a web expert.