Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My wife's crying,, but I'm doing it again!

Options
King-O-Coals
King-O-Coals Posts: 510
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm brining again. Hello! I brought home 2 Sylvest Super Chickens today and soused then down in some great smelling brine. Cajun seasoning (naturally) and a little garlic pepper in the brew. My wife looked like the lady in the shower in Pyscho when she saw what I was doing. But I told her that I checked these birdies I.D.'s and they are well below the legal drinking age. They ought to be primo. This is going to be one of them clean up the work bench and patio weekends. The wife and a friend of hers are going to the island craft fair, and her friends husband and I are going to exchange a few lies, toss down a few beverages, and poke a couple of chickens,,, in Mr. Humpty.. I forgot to bring home the company camera,, but I will let youall know how the birds turn out. Yall have a good weekend,,,,, and let's be careful out there.

Comments

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    King-O-Coals, crank em out just like a turkey..if whole. 170 in da white meat. 180 in da thigh. Direct, indirect, up, down, or sideways..let the temperature tell ya when to eat. 350 is a good cooking temp IMO...Good luck
    C~W[p]