Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping: Spring Chicken

Options
Angie2B
Angie2B Posts: 543
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
How often should I check the refrigerator light? Everytime I have looked it's been on?

Comments

• Spring Chicken
    Options
    From your earlier posts I can tell you're the right person for the job. You will do well Grasshopper.

As for your questions about how often you should check the refrigeration illuminator and knowing if the illuminator turns "off" when you close the refrigeration unit door, The following instructions should apply in your sector.

You should check the illuminator at least once each 24 time unit period but you need only to check to see that it is "on" when you open the door.

I should also warn you that when checking the illumination of the refrigerator light you may find that certain chilled items take on an appealing glow that directly attacks the gestation sensors which in turn sometimes overwhelms the self-control and moderation programming, thereby leading to a violation of standing order number ?B4UDoIt.

I wouldn't worry too much about reproach though because as far as I know there is no one assigned to perform inventory after 1800 time units. If you do happen to violate the standing order just remember to wipe the evidence off your face.

You are fortunate that conducting a plumbing check is outside your area of responsibility. At least for the time being. As carbon units plumbing systems age there is some expected deterioration in the tubular apparatus, eventually leading to emergency response. You will be advised as to these advanced responsibilities at that time.

Are you sure you want this job?

Contact me on this channel if you need help. Meanwhile, take solace in the fact that many are called but few are chosen.

Spring "Off To Be The Wizard" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Angie2B
    Options
    Were you by chance an engineer in a previuos life? That sounds like something my engineering husband would say?. :lol:
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    "gestation sensors"

what exactly does that mean. I've never heard of anyone getting preganant by checking the refrigerator light :-)
  • Angie2B
    Options
    I didn't catch that!! LOL So that's why I kept getting preggy !!!! I always wondered!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    Oh yea. I meant "gustation." I shoulda used a "u" instead of an "e". I sometimes confuse words 'cause I grew up where you bought a "Coke" no matter that you were actually drinking a "Nehi Orange Drink."

That and my brain sometimes tells my fingers something entirely different than what I wuz think'n.

Spring "Goud Spell'n Is Impotent" Chicken
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    Nope! Never drove a train in my life.

Spring "Drove A Hard Bargain Once" Chicken
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    Unfortunately, I have the same condition

Gene