Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

tailgate table?

jwitheldjwitheld Posts: 284
edited 12:37PM in EggHead Forum
have you heard of or seen this sorta thing?

Comments

• GordoGordo Posts: 23
    donebird.jpg
    <p />jwitheld,
    People have made them. I was sent pictures of one after a recent post.

• Toe 49Toe 49 Posts: 193
    jwitheld,
    Hey guys!! I sent that to gordo the other day!! That was a quick and dirty to get ready for a weekend in Foxboro. It's very heavy, so I am planning on makinga lighter one, take more time and thought. It was fun putting it together but I must make a better one!

• Toe 49Toe 49 Posts: 193
    jwitheld,[p]I made the one Gordo posted and it actually works great. It fits into the grooves of the bedliner so there is no sliding around during travel and it can easily be lifter out of the back of the truck with one person on each end. I need to take time and build a "nicer" one this spring...
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    MT524.jpg
    <p />jwitheld,
    Sam's has one that fits in your trailer hitch.Here is a picture of mine that folds up and hs two benches.
    Larry