Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Egg Nest Plans? Where are some?

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
After a year of awesome grilling on my Large Egg sitting atop four concrete blocks; two high, two wide, it is time to build a nest.
I remember way back some links to web sites with Egg Nest plans and nest designs. Can someone please repost them so I can visit and design the one for me.[p]BTW, I have NEVER had a fryer chicken come out so good and moist as I have had on the egg!!! The breats is moist and dripping, unlike most grills that dry them out. Mmmmmm good!!![p]Need I mention the Porterhouses and Ribeyes seared at 700 degrees? hehehehe...[p]If you could, also send them email in case I miss your post here.[p]Thanks,
Robert

Comments