Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Problem seeing pictures

Options
BobS
BobS Posts: 2,485
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
I normally view the forum in what I think is called the clasic view, where you just see the original post along with the number of replys and reads.

With some frequency, when I open a post, I see the string of code designating the picture, rather than the picture itself. That was the case with a recent post, titled Here chuckie, chuckie, chuckie

Tonight when I switched to the flat view, I could see the pictures in the above post....?

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    BobS,

The image size seems to be affecting the response when posts contain images. We will look into it as soon as we can find the time. The remaining issues are starting to be the "hard" ones instead of the "usual" registration email issues.
  • BobS
    BobS Posts: 2,485
    Options
    I just had another interesting experience. I could not see the picture, went to the thread view and was able to see it. I switched back to the classic view and could still see the picture.