Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Egg arrived...

Options
Boccie
Boccie Posts: 186
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
eggdance.gif
<p />Doing the happy egg dance! LOL[p]Pick up egg tomorrow, and it has the new spring hinge and a metal grate for bottom of firebox (guess an upgrade from the ceramic ones?)[p]It has been a long week of waiting :-)[p]-Boccie

Comments

• WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Options
    Boccie,
    Now that made me laugh.[p]If you thought the last week was hard, the next 24 hours are gonna be hell!
    You will not regret your decision and if ever you have a question or need help, this is the place. You will find that the most helpful of folks are right here.
    Congratulations and let us know what your first cook will be![p]WD

• Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    Boccie, now that is a real Egg-head!!

• LasVegasMac
    LasVegasMac Posts: 183
    Options
    Boccie,
    Many thanks for the dancing EGGhead!!!! That is funny![p]Welcome to world of the EGG! The green beast can sure make some tasty food. And that is an endorsement from the world's most discriminating taste tasters - my kids![p]And this is the place to read and learn - great people and great recipie's![p]Happy EGGin![p]LVM

• Trout Bum
    Trout Bum Posts: 343
    Options
    Boccie,
    Welcome to the club and Happy Q'ing.
    I like your little egg head. How do you get him to dance? I saved him to my hard drive, but when I open it he doesn't dance.
    B D

• Boccie
    Boccie Posts: 186
    Options
    Big Daddy,[p]It's an animated *.gif image If you open it with your Interent Explorer it should animate ok. If you open it with a standard picture veiwer it won't.[p]Thanks for the welcome! I just got back from the store with my egg, set it up outside and will be cooking a couple spatchcock chickens for our first attempt. (got recipe from Naked Wiz's site)[p]Can't wait![p]-Boccie
  • WooDoggies,
    dlfg;lajdfg