Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: NFL Till Next Season

Options
Pork Butt Mike
Pork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
No matter who won it was one of the greatest SB Games ever. Not because of New England’s almost new record breaking season, not because of any point spread, not because of any stats on ether team. Just plain good old football down on a field of warriors fighting it out.
There first time the two teams met, New England came out and won it by 3. I thought it was a really good game. The Giants held there head high and kept on going strong. New England kept pushing forward and doing what they do best passing. To me I don’t think New England did their homework and took the game maybe a little too lightly. As for the Giant’s they did their homework and hung in there and did their job.
It was a great season for New England and what they accomplish, which is not a easy task at all. But there are going to be known as the team that lost the record in SB 42. It’s sad that they will have that hanging over their heads. New England can hold their heads up high and have nothing to be ashamed about at all.
For what the Giants have accomplished this season was also great. With starting out the season with 0-2 and kept hanging in there and playing hard, and get a wild card seed, and kept climbing up the ladder was a story book ending.
My hat off to both teams for a GREAT YEAR.

Comments