Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Temperature Rings -- more helpful suggestions :-)

The Naked Whiz
The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
MickeyT,[p]I know you more suggestions from me. So, you take the 7 inch ring and cut out a 6 inch disk, right? Then I can glue this ring to the 7 inch disk and fit it over the chimney. Ok, here's the part where we get rich: You take the 6 inch disk you cut out of the 7 inch disk, and use it to make 6 inch disks for people who dont' want the "patented stay-on feature"!! [p]But seriously, you said something previously that sounded like the laser can only cut all the way through the disk. What about laser-cut baseball bats and other things where they only cut part way into the wood? I guess those must be different types of machines? If you could etch out a 3/8 deep ring, the disks would stay in place. Oh well... just keep that old mind active and trying to fend off old age, I reckon....[p]TNW
The Naked Whiz

Comments

• The Naked Whiz
    The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
    The Naked Whiz,
    Geez, I'm getting bad. It's been a long day. I was up at 7 to start the jerky and I finished dinner, smoked rainbow trout, at 7. Whew.[p]Anyway, I meant to say in my previous post "I know you WANT more suggestions from me..." and at the end, "just KEEPING that old mind active..."[p]TNW

The Naked Whiz