Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

TV Screen Cleaner For Tomorrow

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
You might want to do some pre-game cleanup on your TV so you can see all the action. This is one way...

http://www.linein.org/media/screenclean.swf

You're welcome...

Spring "Spike And Spam" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• DynaGreaseball
    Options
    It worked great! I put it in front of my two Maltese, and they cleaned right along with him. Now it's clean on both sides. :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    LOL To late, already took buddy to doggie jail for the weekend.

Pat
  • Darnoc
    Darnoc Posts: 2,661
    Options
    You just made tears come to my eyes.That was something else and I bet a lot cheaper than using Monster Screen Cleaner that goes for $14.00 for a 6.7oz of fluid.Monster company makes lots of high end cables and gadgets for the audio or video user that wants top performance .
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    OH MY GOD!! LOL i almost cried I laughed so hard! My Maltese had a fit and tried to go through my lap top! Then got on the other side of my lap to see where the other dog was! I sent it to my son who has a pug who thinks it is his job to clean any piece of glass he can get too! I am waiting for the phone to ring! to cute, thanks for the great laugh! Julie