Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT - Superbowl fans, can you beat this?

Smokin' LadySmokin' Lady Posts: 158
edited 1:19AM in EggHead Forum
We Canuks sure know how to do things up right (or so I thought). Just saw on the London, Ontario news, a couple had been planning some home renos over the last few months, so with the Super Bowl in mind, hubby told wifey that if only she would let him do WHATEVER he wanted in the downstairs rec room, she could go nuts on the rest of the house. Amazingly she said yes, so he put in a 50" TV, a fridge, and...........a urinal. :sick:
Holy Trailer Park Boys! Have a good weekend, you crazy guys. Can't wait to see the food photos.

Comments

• HammerHammer Posts: 1,001
    Sounds like some of my friends!
    Hammer
  • RollocksRollocks Posts: 570
    I put one in my basement.
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    What no Tap? geesh!!!
  • BrocBroc Posts: 1,398
    Just a catheter would have been cheaper!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Hope it's at least behind a screen, or something. His looked like it was right out in the open. OK if there's no women allowed, I guess!