Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Stainless Rib Rack

edited 3:31AM in EggHead Forum
Anyone use one of these or find one that will fit in an egg.[p]http://www.cookbookonline.com/ribmania.htm
·

Comments

• BoccieBoccie Posts: 186
    Those are nice rib racks. I called Iron Works and got the dimensions for the two rib rack as I didnt see the dimensions on the web page. They did show how large the 6 rack was however.[p]The two rack measures 20" long by 7" wide. Too long for even the large egg. Thats a shame.[p]-Boccie[p]
    ·
  • Boccie,[p]I wonder if there is a smaller one somewhere on the web. Or hey maybe I could make one especially built for the egg.[p]Tom
    ·
  • Wise OneWise One Posts: 2,645
    TomF, if you can make one, maybe you could make it curved so that it fits more length into a large egg. Now that would be nice!

·
  • BoccieBoccie Posts: 186
    That sound like a good idea. Something worth looking into.
    ·
  • Boccie, I bought a nice rib rack at Lowes - the one used by Webber ( without the potato spikes at the end ) and it fits great into my medium BGE.[p]
    note: i also created an icon for my BGE web forum shortcut on IE.
    image-display?photo_id=652609&size=sm

[ul][li]Rib Rack[/ul]
    ·