Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Florida Eggfest Hotel Rooms - Mar 14 & 15

Options
QBabe
QBabe Posts: 2,275
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi All,

If you haven't reserved your rooms, you should do so very soon. Our 'Fest is on the same weekend as Gator Nationals, so the rooms at the hotel are booking up fast. Information on the host hotel can be found on the 2008 Florida Eggfest website:

http://lazygatorqcrew.com/eggfest

See you there!

Comments

• Katodude00
    Options
    I am booked and paid for and very excited to meet all these new people.
  • QBabe
    Options
    Yep, we're looking forward to meeting you, too!
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    I have reserved the hotel room and I will register next week. I have to find out how many cooks helpers will be joining me.

Q Babe are you and QH staying at the hotel or camping? We couldn't get a camping spot.

Mrs. Vidalia1 (aka Spring Onion) and I are looking forward to meeting everyone and having some cooking fun. :P

Kim Youngblood
    (aka vidalia1)
  • QBabe
    Options
    Glad to hear it. We'll be staying in the park. We're looking forward to meeting you as well. When you register, be sure to include Spring Onion's handle so I can make sure it gets on her nametag!

See you soon!
  • Eggfest hotel rooms! I can't even find any information about getting them Eggfest dates that I saw posted awhile back. I sure don't need a hotel room until I find one of them dates. Is it true that what happens at Eggfest stays at Eggfest? :evil: