Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

WPB-What Happened to Stump

HammerHammer Posts: 1,001
edited 6:38PM in EggHead Forum
I noticed that you are signed in; so I'll ask you the same question I asked WMK, but he has not answered.
There is a thread that said Stumps profile was removed and possibly banned.
Is this true? If so, what reasons. There are a lot of us who thought a lot of the Stump.
I perfer to think that this was just a registration error. What is the real story; inquiring minds want to know.
Thanks
Hammer

Comments

• It might be that if there was some sort of "disciplinary action" taken, that it is best that it remain between Stump and the webmaster. But, I too am curious.
    The Naked Whiz
  • I had banned his profile for a short time due to some rather unsavory and crude language in one of his posts. I've attached the link below... you can judge for yourself. Trust me when I say I'm a hard guy to offend... but he was "over the top".

I un-banned him after only about an hour per WMK's recommendation. Hopefully he can get back on. If not, let me know.

http://www.greeneggers.net/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=398871&catid=1

1/29/08 update... unbanned his profile.
  • Didn't seem too bad to me.

However, it is definitely hard to follow.

Greg
  • JeffersonianJeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    Doesn't seem bad to me, but generally pointless. I ignored his posts after reading a handful of them, anyway.
  • I think he's a funny guy. Maybe just over did it a little. Anyway, I'm glad you reconsidered.
  • HammerHammer Posts: 1,001
    Whiz,
    My power went off last night; bad storms here. I just wanted to know if he was actually banned and for what reasons. I read WPB's post and now we all know what happened.
    I hate that WPB has decided to resign. He brought a lot to the forum; although I will openly admit that I voted against his Karma thing.
    Hammer
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    that's a rather tame one, of his, actually.

hahahaha
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante