Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

a. m. forum check

Options
milesofsmiles
milesofsmiles Posts: 1,377
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I trust all is well out there in egg land. Sleep a good sleep i'am on watch now. See y'all soon. What's today???? wo wo wo wo what. Miles out.

Comments

• JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Options
    Well miles I knew I had a warm fuzzy feeling this morning. Eggers everywhere are willing to step up and keep watch over the forum even when Chicken can't. Hopefully this me and Jakes last check till Sat. morning. After working graveyards last Wend. and Thurs. then 24hr turn around and back up at 2:15am duck hunting for 2 days then up still at 2:15 for work the last 2 days,I get off today. Thank I will do some later night burns and sleep in next couple days and trust the forum safty to y'all. Sides, I'm sure Chicken will be around and relieve plumming soon. Looks like a lot of wet stuff coming in from the Chicken shack direction this morning so guess its 4 wheels this morning. The fog was so thick it might as well had rained yesterday. By the time I got to work as I was wet anyway. Well got to read a few post and leave. Jake said to tell ya'll:"Jake want some fresh no knead bread on the Egg sacrifice tonight!" NEW08048-1.jpg
  • milesofsmiles
    Options
    Mornin. Drive safe. Work hard,and above git em ducks. Speck and trouble said hi to jake, but they would rather have several over nights with rodney the dangerous one. Miles out.