Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

"last 25"

Options
stike
stike Posts: 15,597
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
when i click the "last 25" link from the classic view, i find myself often dumped into the forum list of forums instead. odd thing is, hitting the 'back' button will bring me to the "last 25" posts (as intended.

happens when i click the link from within a post or reply, too.
ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante

Comments

• BigT
    BigT Posts: 385
    Options
    Stike, I run IE6.0 and when I click 'last 25 ', the page switches to the forum menu for an eyeblink, then switches to the last 25 page. Is this what you are seeing as well?

Big T
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    no. i'm on firefox. i see the forum list only (i don't even see the "last 25" for a the 'eyeblink' you speak of. but if i hit 'back' from the forum list, i DO get the last 25 (as though i had visited it). it's literally the exact opposite of what you experience. weird-o-rama.

"diss howse am sho gone crazy!"
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    stike and Big T,

This is due to the fact that the last25 is an addition to the "base" forum software we started with; and, that software always required going to that "forums" screen first. We I added the last25, I found that it didn't work properly unless I forced a "stop" at that page before going on to last25. It has to do with some initialization that occurs only on that page. We'll look into smoothing that out once the dust has finished settling. And, since we tested originally on IE6, it may be that other browsers, like FireFox, and Safari on my Mac, will act differently.