Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We may still be full from Thanksgiving, but that doesn’t mean we’re not already looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner, too! Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

The deed is don

SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
edited 1:46AM in EggHead Forum
Today the wife and finslized the purchase of a new house (after selling our current abode). That in itself is nothing to write here about, but what is worth the space is that the house is on "Smoke House Court". That's really the street name! My wife think I planned it, but just fate I guess![p]Smokey

• BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    WAY TO GO, Congratulations on the new place. May you have lots of great BGE "Q" there.
    ÜÜÜ[p]New Bob

• The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    Well, I can't top that, but I do live on Old Forge Circle. Get it? Forge? Fire? :-)[p]TNW

The Naked Whiz