Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Sammich Fixins

BigTBigT Posts: 385
edited 10:24AM in EggHead Forum
I just pulled these off, and I'll slice them early tomorrow for sandwiches. I rubbed the turkey with some Raging River, and injected the bottom round with Dales lite / beef broth. I seasoned the beef with with Penzey's Chicago Steakhouse seasoning and some brown mustard. Cooked high indirect @ 325-350.

Big T

1-25-TB.jpg

1-25-RB.jpg

Comments

• Now that look good. Thinly sliced it will sure make for some fantastic sandwiches. Now for some good fresh horseradish for the beef; you are going to eat well.
    Larry
    Larry
    Aiken, SC. and
    Fancy Gap, Va.
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,508
    We have been working through bag after bag of egged lunchmeat. We bounce back and forth between pork loins and beef eye round, but the turkey sounds great! Now I gotta get me a slicer like Wess has ;-)

Good lookin stuff there Big T!
    Enjoy
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,675
    Was gonna eat leftovers tonight but found out they are all in the freezer. :( . Guess I'll have to cook some more leftovers. The pics look great. Thanks for the ideas.

Pat.