Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

4:49 AM FORUM CHECK

Options
JLOCKHART29
JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well it appears that Chicken's plumming is running behind so I will start this. Seems the usuall rift raff are sighned in to the forum as well as some pervs peeking in threw the windows. Shut down at work is progressing better than expected and not as bad of night as I anticipated. To top it off it was 40 degrees and dry on the ride home. ALMOST enjoyable. Horses have been feed and medicated, dog is aired and Jake is supervising. It has come to my attention that Jake has developed as small cult following and some concern has been raised as to his well fair being absent from the forum the last several days AND me doing a lot of avian cooks of the sacrificial Egg. Rest assured Jake is alive and well concerned citizens who shall rename nameless (Big'un) ;) As proof I offer the following pic complete with todays date on forum page clearley visiable. I do thank even old Jake could be made tastie in the gumbo reciepe pyro gave me but must keep these evil thought at bay. Time to crash. Jake says: Thank's to all my well wishers! I'm doing fine and would be doing better if this fool will get off the computer at 4 something in the morning and turn off the lights! :angry:NEW08013.jpg

Comments

• Frank from Houma
    Options
    Glad to see Jake is well and keeping his eyes peeled. Nice touch with the photo along with the screen.
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    Hey guys... Thanks for covering.

I figured someone would check the Forum, so I didn't worry about it.

The service guy came by yesterday and replaced the part on the refrigerator and did a thorough cleaning and inspection on it, including the light. Said it was good.

Rodney Dangerbird said he's been bored because nothing or nobody even comes close to the Coop because of all the rain we've been having. So I didn't worry about that.

And I took two new prescription drugs for my Mad Max Disease. One made me feel yucky until I took the other one just before going to bed early. The second one did the trick. I felt GOOOOOOD yea. Slept deep until my Sweetie's alarm went off so she could head for jury duty. Now I'm by myself with nothing important to do except take another one of those GOOOOOOD pills. I'm alone, retired and it's raining. Sounds like a total waste of time to get up just so I can take a nap. So back to the recharging station I go.

Say GOOOOOOD Morning Leroy.

Spring "Save Energy - Go Back To Bed" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Options
    I'm just saying, there were a lot of bird cooks at your house recently,...and the pics of Jake had stopped(I got yer back,Jake). I was only showing concern for our newest macot. Haha.
    Glad to see both of you are surviving.