Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping Wmk..I keep dropping out.

Options
Big'un
Big'un Posts: 5,909
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've had to log in 4 times this morning. I drop out while replying or while posting. Has anyone else experienced this.

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Big'un,

The timeout for login is set to one hour. That should be enough to complete most posts. Are you getting logged out in less time?
  • Big'un
    Options
    I believe it was quicker than an hour. That's why I inquired. Is it possible to look into the sign ins and check the time between polls and logins for my profile? Even with my "hunt and peck" typing method, I haven't had this trbl before. I was wondering if the timeout time had been changed. Does my time reset every time a new poll occurs? Thanks. BTW, if you've got more pressing things to do, than BAM, take care of those first. At the time when this occurred, there were few folks on and you may have been running a job. Thanks again.
  • Big'un
    Options
    I just had to log in again. my last post at 11:27. Less than an hour!