Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

new forum

Options
Ernie
Ernie Posts: 16
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
clicked on it. Format almost too small to use (old eyes) and clicked on a thread, tried to print a picture, Tropical Delight had a marvelous picture of a pizza on a large egg and it wouldn't print-everything but the pix. And, three, used the back arrow to get back to the main thread and it put me back to the top and didn't highlight where I was, so, it's just hard for me to use. Any suggestions? Whaaa!!!!!!ernie

Comments

• Mike in Abita
    Options
    ernie,
    When you get over there. Look for a block called Style Control. Click on the A+ or A- as needed to increase/decrease font size.
    If I find a thread that is kinda long and I want to read all the posts, I will place my cursor over the original post then hold down CTRL and left click. This will open the whole thread in a new TAB for me. Once I view all replys just X the TAB and you should be returned to the forum right where you left.[p]Hope this helps.

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    ernie,

You can use the "Style Control" box to get the forum font size to be more to you liking. Unfortunately, it is not yet available site wide. We're working on that.

Once we complete the switch, we will be looking into to providing a link to return to the index more like the old forum did by clicking "back".

And as far as printing is concerned, we'll have to look into that one also. You might get better result if you "Save As..." first. But we'll look into printing more directly also.
  • Mike in Abita,[p]thanks for the tips..
    i look at the new forum for about 2 seconds and went back to the original until i saw this post..

• The Naked Whiz
    Options
    Test
    The Naked Whiz
  • The Naked Whiz
    Options
    test
    The Naked Whiz