Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Tonight's winter evening cook!

Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
edited 6:12PM in EggHead Forum
Well, here are some requisite winter shots of this evening's cook on Smallie. The little guy got him some new legs in the form of a nest, along with a platesetter. Here he is going hard on the final batch of mini-burgers:

Note the green grass in the background...I put this pic in for those trapped indoors by the snow. If the mild winter here in Texas continues, I'll be cutting grass again very shortly.

Happy Egging, everyone! Lots of posts for me to read through this evening after all my work-related fun is done and over with.