Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Cool tools

J AppledogJ Appledog Posts: 1,046
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I was flipping through TV channels the other day and found myself watching QVC. It's winter in Michigan, what can I say? I am not much of a shopper but I ended up ordering things from the Prepology show. Prepology is silicone cooking equipment and baking stuff. I bought the oversized "Cookie Turner and Cake Lifter Set" which arrived this week and will be great for use on the BGEs. The cake lifter will easily hold a butt and will also be great for getting fish off the grill. At 6 1/2 " wide the big spatula will come in handy, I'm sure.

I also ordered the "Set of 3 Collapsible Trivets" which I can see using between a drip pan and plate setter instead of BGE feet when I need to save the drippings. (My BGE feet are frozen stuck to my table.) Also they can be used in lieu of a rack in a roasting pan.

Cool stuff. I still want the bacon press....

Can you add links to this new format?
Prepology: http://www.qvc.com/qsearch/search.aspx