Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Semi-OT: Where's Max??

Options
Q-rious Tom
Q-rious Tom Posts: 116
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Is he stuck doing Contract Admin for the writers? Or, worse yet, has he joined the Writer's Guild because of the number and length of his posts and now can't post because he's on strike? :ohmy:

C'mon back, Max!

We miss you!

Tom

Comments

• DynaGreaseball
    Options
    Someone said he's laying low for awhile 'til the dust settles in the new forum. I agree, it's time for him to check back in. Maybe he needs a little break-time, after all the calls he got at Christmas and Thanksgiving from turkey cookers. LOL.
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    I think he is still depressed about Giada being "with child". :) I talked to him and he is waiting for the dust to settle or Chubby to return a phone call. Either one, it might be awhile.
    Maybe your post will get him out.

Mike
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    he said he's pretty busy, and so he's just gonna wait for the new forum to have all the kinks worked out before trying to register, etc.

doesn't have much time to talk anyway
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante