Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Smoke in the Arizona Desert # 2

Love Handles
Love Handles Posts: 253
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum

Once again, we will be having Nature Boy ( Chris Capell) and Hatch (Kenny Baker) come to Lake Havasu, Arizona for a Big Green Egg cooking class. Last years class was such a success ( along with way to much fun) that we decided to do it again. Dates will be Feb 15th and Feb 16th. Cost wil be $250.00 per person and will include all the food and drinks for the 2 days. In the evening, spouses can come by and have dinner with all the class. We made pork butts, ribs,tukeys, chickens, brisket, pizzas, twice baked potatoes, sausage, rack of lamb, appetizers and many other things. THIS IS NOT A COMPETITION COOKING CLASS. Its just plain old everyday cooking on the BGE. We'll probably have a Sunday breakfast too. Class will start at 9:00am on the 15th. Guys & Gals are both invited. If interested contact me at mikelove@swiftwireless.net or call me at my office at Custom Paint Specialties (928)680-1110 See Yaa

Mike Love