Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Forum

Bucky Buckshot
Bucky Buckshot Posts: 100
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I know I am old and I guess old fashioned but I like this "old" forum better than the new one. It just seems more "homey" to me. To me the new one just doesn't have that 'ol personal touch that this one does.
Just call me old fashioned I guess. Bucky

Comments

• I think the new one will feel more homey with time. Have you tried the Wide View? It is similar to the old forum.
    The Naked Whiz
  • dotboy
    dotboy Posts: 1
    Bucky Buckshot,
    I'm with you Bucky. Can't make heads or tails of/on the new place.[p]Dotboy

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Come on Bucky, if you can handle all that new technology at that new wash you opened, you can handle this forum.
    There is a car wash convention North of Des Moines at some park (Adventureland?) in Mid March. I will let you know.

Mike
  • Jake
    Jake Posts: 92
    Bucky Buckshot,
    I'm with you. I will stay here with you.
    Jake

• Jeffersonian
    Jeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    Back in mah day, we usta walk miles, uphill, in snow to post in forums like this!

oldcoot.gif
  • Bucky Buckshot,[p]I agree with the 'homey' feel on the old forum. I would think there are others that feel the same way.[p]The 'feel' of the forum has had a pretty big change since the active move to the new forum. I would think the 'feel' change is two fold, activities before the change and the change itself.[p]The new forum has a different use feel just because it is new/different. The content feel change, I am guessing, because some of the people have not actively come on board to the new forum and there are probably people that are waiting for the 'bugs' to be sorted.[p]The fact remains that unless there is a huge outcry, and that in and of itself may not matter, this side of the forum will be completly gone at some point in time.[p]The only way to get the other side of the forum to have a 'homey' feel as regard to content is to get over there and join in. Besides many posts & responses will not be seen on this side.[p]It also could be that the cold weather has a lot of people doing other things than eggin.[p]
    Kent