Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2:10 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm Baaaaaaakkk! Yep, the plumbing alert thingee again. Took care of the problem easily and quickly.

Even though the maintenance dude will be here today to inspect, clean and repair, as per the agreement, I took the time to check the light. It works. Just one less thing he has to do.

Rodney Dangerbird was feeling good earlier when my neighbor came over. He was just crowing away, telling about his nightly encounters I suppose. My neighbor eventually got tired of listening to him and moved out of crow shot. But Rodney just waved to let me know he's in control.

There's 6 members and 140 guests entertaining themselves here. Not bad for 2:10 AM.

So with all the important stuff done it's time to say goodnight Leroy...

Spring "Fade To Black" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• An Egg Downunder
    Options
    Goodnight Leroy.

It's around 9pm Tuesday downunder and I'm going to take the dog - a Dingador(dingo/Labrador cross)- for a walk before bed.

She's called Lecci which is short for 'Electra' which, in turn, is short for Electrolux. I think you probably get the picture - but if you don't here's a clue - our male Lab was called 'Hoover'.
  • JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Options
    Chicken, Good to see everything is in proper order over in Tx. Same can be said hear in Ark. Just got home from the graveyard shift. As the saying goes "Sometimes they get you, sometimes you get them" Well I got'em tonight. Everything was running smoothly. Kind of cool on the ride home. 31 degrees but only 11 miles so not to bad. Horses are fed and medicated, dog is aired and of course Jake is on my shoulder. Always looks forward to be let out when I get home. Even though Andy the cat knows not to eat him I still do not trust him while I'm gone and wife is crashed.Well got to crash myself as got another one tonight. Remember, Jake says: Read your Eggforum daily for the lates updates and news! NEW08049.jpg
  • Luvs to shoot clay
    Options
    Got a couple of labs myself, we call them lot's of different stuff but I can relate to Hoover :cheer:
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    Morning Willie,

You stopping by the Chicken Ranch on this trip home? The female staff wants to know so they can be ready for you. We like to Be Prepared.

Spring "Running A Chicken Ranch Has Its Up's and Downs" Chicken