Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

2:41 Forum Check

Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,672
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The #$^% plumbing alarm has gone off three times since I entered the Twilight Zone. Each time it was an emergency. Pressure problem. Fixed but I'm telling you, this old facility is in serious need of repair or replacement.

Also performed a refrigerator light check. It worked but I found a broken part, apparently from the freezer door because it wouldn't close all the way. Good thing I paid for that maintenance contract. Be here Tuesday to repair it. Meanwhile, found another use for duct tape.

Waved to Rodney Dangerbird. Waved back the "all is well" signal. Good bird.

Forum checked. Only 2 members logged on. The rest are probably members who are trying to catch up on all the reading. That's cool. It needs reading.

Time to get some zzzzzzz's.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Thrice Unplummed" Chicken
Spring Texas USA
·