Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

New Forum question

HaggisHaggis Posts: 998
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I prefer classic view and "last 25." I pick up a thread and read all the messages for the thread. I want to return to where I was in the main "last 25" view. If I hit the "back" button on my browser I end up at the top of the last 25 rather than where I started the thread just completed. I then have to work my way down through the whole list (which, if I visit once a day, is extensive) to find where I was. Is there any way to get to where I want to be?

As a sidebar, I clicked on the help button and found that the help offered is limited to how to use the formatting codes when entering a message - totally useless for navigation. Anyone else ever tried it?