Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New Forum question

HaggisHaggis Posts: 998
edited 7:57AM in EggHead Forum
I prefer classic view and "last 25." I pick up a thread and read all the messages for the thread. I want to return to where I was in the main "last 25" view. If I hit the "back" button on my browser I end up at the top of the last 25 rather than where I started the thread just completed. I then have to work my way down through the whole list (which, if I visit once a day, is extensive) to find where I was. Is there any way to get to where I want to be?

As a sidebar, I clicked on the help button and found that the help offered is limited to how to use the formatting codes when entering a message - totally useless for navigation. Anyone else ever tried it?
·