Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

profile problems

Options
eatbbq
eatbbq Posts: 81
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
When I am logged into the forum and click on my user name/handle (not sure which is showing) it shows all the information in my profile, however one item is incorrect, i.e., country... it shows U.S. and not my country, Canada. I don't have any problems with being shown as from the U.S., almost moved to California a few years ago, but right now I am Canadian and despite looking out the window at 3 feet of snow on top of my egg, I would like that shown on my profile. Also, it shows that I am a member since early January of this year which is when I discovered the new forum. I uploaded my info from the old forum which I joined in March (I think) of 2007. This isn't a big thing....I am still a virtual newbie, but just wondering why it didn't pick up the old info as it uploaded all my other info.

Still a great forum even though I am still learning my way around.

Eric

Comments

• Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    It will pick up all that info after this beta site goes live. WMK posted the other day acknowledging some profile issues.

There is quite a bit of troubleshooting left to do - but when this forum goes 100% live the profiles will all be merged and corrected.
  • eatbbq
    eatbbq Posts: 81
    Options
    Thanks, not a big issue, just curious. I am not having any of the problems that I see others are having so I am very lucky I guess, especially since I know very little about computer issues. Great to have people like WMK doing this for us.