Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

jack daniels pellets

Options
mo egg
mo egg Posts: 143
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
has anyone used jack daniels pellets for smoking? thought about getting some to try but i thought i would ask the eggsperts.

Comments

• PhilsGrill
    PhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    Options
    They work just fine! I also use the JD chips!
  • ChefDave
    ChefDave Posts: 142
    Options
    I just finished two Boston butts and I use the Jack Daniels pellets> If I used the pellets on a regular basis I would rather use then in my Treager grill but since the coming of the Big Green Eggs, I don't use my Treager and it's for sale. :)
  • ChefDave
    ChefDave Posts: 142
    Options
    I just finished two Boston butts and I use the Jack Daniels pellets> If I used the pellets on a regular basis I would rather use then in my Treager grill but since the coming of the Big Green Eggs, I don't use my Treager and it's for sale. :)
  • Metalhead
    Metalhead Posts: 668
    Options
    Heck yeah....I just throw a handful into the lump while its burning and throw my meat on. I don't bother w/the foil packet....it is nothing but sawdust of the JD barrels and the way the BGE works w/chips....I treat them as such

Good luck

Jan :)