Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

WMK - Last time... Promise

Good EatsGood Eats Posts: 136
edited 9:38AM in EggHead Forum
I have tried everything you have recommended.... checked spam folder, email adress... everything... still nothing... I think the best thing at this point is to just reset and send me a new password.

Comments

• WMKWMK Posts: 1,747
    Good Eats,

Okay -- done. I reset your password to empty by clicking "I don' want to use a password". Please edit your profile, uncheck this box, and choose a new password.

I also found an old profile, unconfirmed, which used the same email address. This is not allowed on the new system; so, I disabled it and changed the email address to something else.
  • WMKWMK Posts: 1,747
    Good Eats,[p]I saw your post "over there". And replied "over there" before I saw it here.[p]WMK