Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I hate to beat a dead horse, but

Options
HungryMan
HungryMan Posts: 3,470
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I can log on using the login button on the top. The logon box on the left side does not work. I hit the activate and it says to wait for an e mail. I never got any e mails. The question is, do I need to care since I can logon from the top of the page?

Comments

• AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    I'm the same and not going to worry about it, it was that way when I signed up 2 years ago. -RP
  • HungryMan
    Options
    Thats the plan I'm going with. I didn't realize it up for so long. That must be why you have so many posts on the ticker.
  • Desert Filly
    Desert Filly Posts: 1,042
    Options
    Al,
    You should know better than to put something about a horse in your subject. Shame on you. At least it has nothing to do with a dead one.
    Hope all is well.

Kim
  • HungryMan
    Options
    I was thinking that when I posted it. All is good here. My daughter got to use the horse blanket for the first time a few days ago. We got into the low 30's here. It was back to the mid 70's today. Are you and Randy planing to come to the florida Eggfest?
  • Desert Filly
    Desert Filly Posts: 1,042
    Options
    Al,
    We, (I) thought about it. But airfare is like $500+ each. A little pricey. Our daughter has spring break that week also.....not sure if she's gonna do the college get away or not. If so. I have horse duty. Glad to see your daughter thinks her horse needs a blanket in Florida. We think that also in Arizona. How did they ever survive on their own. Our rule of thumb....it they run from the blanket....they don't get it. The next night it's a little easier.
    Take care.
    Kim
  • HungryMan
    Options
    Thats what I thought. Her horse lets here do anything. The air fare is crazy. A good friend of mine is having a big party for his 50th. He is in Scottsdale. I priced it and it will cost me 1000.00 for a weekend. We just put braces on my daughter, an ac unit in the house and the other daughter in college. I'm lucky to buy hot dogs to cook on the egg. I do enjoy coming to AZ. One trip I made, he put caps on two teeth for me. For the price of the round trip ticket. 350.00 I got 1800.00 of dental and a long weekend out of it.
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    The short answer is YES you need to worry about it.

The fact that the two login methods work differently is a bug which we will fix soon. We need to get everybody properly confirmed as this is part of our new "troll" protection:-). The system will still not be completely troll-proof, but the registration process will help.

So, if you are unable to login normally, using the box on the left, please let me know so I can help you through the process.
  • WMK
    Options
    HungryMan,

I just sent out another confirmation email to the address in your profile. Please see if you receive it and let me know if you can complete the process.
  • WMK
    Options
    AZRP,

You really do need to "worry" about it. Logging in with an unconfirmed registration is a hole we will soon plug.

I just sent out another confirmation email to the address in your profile. Please let me know if you receive it and if you can complete the process. You may need to check for SPAM.
  • HungryMan
    Options
    Checked the spam filter and I dont see anything. I will turn it off for the day and see what happens.