Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

i hate to add to the "ping WMK" noise, but...

Options
stike
stike Posts: 15,597
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I registered a while back under "stike", but haven't received any email. i get the "your registration is not complete..." error when i try to log in. there's a slim chance that the email addy associated with my account may be old (when at a former employer). that said, an egger DID manage to send me an email this morning by sending to the address associated with my account. so something's working.[p]to get around it, i registered under a new user handle/name/password and was tole to expect an email.[p]hasn't been very long, but since then it's been crickets (i.e. nuthin).[p]nuthin in my spam folders.
any thoughts?

ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante

Comments

• Rusty Rooster
    Options
    stike,
    Sorry, WMK, but can I ask for help too? I am genuinely computer dumb!! and fully expect that I am doing something wrong. I can sign on as a guest by asking for a temporary password but that is all I have been able to accomplish. I really hope you needed another full time job right now.
    Thank you,
    Tom

• Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    Stike:

try logging in at the login tab in the upper right at the top of the page. Ryan got the same message yesterday and tried that....it worked. I think Bigun suggested this a few days back.

Hope it works.

Mike
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    that did it. silly me, i tried to log in where it said "log in" on the other side of the page

here's a pic test. THE BEST PICTURE EVER! best_picture_ever.jpg
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • I tried both places and get a different error message from them?
  • Smokey
    Smokey Posts: 2,468
    Options
    stike,[p]I know David (WMK) is a busy guy. The process of moving to the new forum is much more labor intensive than anyone imagined. I tried EVERYTHING I could think of before crying for help, but finally had to. [p]Hang in there, we'll all get over to the other side some time soon Remember how long it took many of us to accept the egg. Me, I was a gas guy for many years until I saw the light![p]Smokey
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    stike,[p]I just attempted to send you a confirmation email. Please let me know if you get it and are able to complete the process.[p]Regards,[p]WPB

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Rusty Rooster,[p]I just attempted to send you a confirmation email. Please let me know if you get it and are able to complete the process.[p]Regards,[p]WPB