Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

HI WMK. still problems with the new forum from overseas

irishrogirishrog Posts: 375
edited 2:22AM in EggHead Forum
Despite getting an email confirming that I had access to the new forum, I am still not able to access it. When I press the link at the top of the dot com page I get a message asking me to apply for access, because I live outside the US. I have done this and got a reply saying that I have access from my current IP address, but cannot connect with the forum.
Will I eventually lose the forum or is there a way to get around this glitch.
Regards from Ireland,
Roger

Comments

• irishrogirishrog Posts: 375
    I have finally accessed the new forum through a link which TNW posted for someone else who had not yet found his way to the new venue. I look forward to remaining here and enjoying the new facilities. Roger
  • WMKWMK Posts: 1,747
    irishrog,[p]Apologies, but I haven't had time to look at this issue yet, I'll find some time today to look into it so you won't have to keep requesting access.[p]We've just moved to a new server, and it's possible that the request access mechanism has suffered a new "glitch" as well.[p]WMK