Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2:12 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
WOW! What an Eggciting day huh!!! Everyone seems to want to come over to the bright side.

Anyway, Old Forum or New Forum or NO Forum at all (like for many hours yesterday), it still needs to be checked. It's alive a well too.

Also, the plumbing needs to be checked (works great, except the maintenance room light is out).

The refrigerator light needs to be checked too(although I'm to refrain from performing a food test due to the new DIEt).

Rodney Dangerbird needs to know that I'm available on a moment's crow if he needs me (he doesn't).

But I had to add a couple of other checks: the outside temperature (currently a dangerously cold 30°) and Woot.com (a $79.99 watch. I'm retired and don't need no stinking watch).

So I can ruturn to a very warm and cozy carbon unit recharging device (set on 45) and get on with it.

Say goodnight Leroy. And goodnight Sally.

Spring "Sleeping Until Dawn Makes A Little Bitty Crack" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• Mike-RR
    Mike-RR Posts: 181
    Options
    Plumbing - check
    Forum check - check

Going to go check the fridge to make sure the light is still working. Gotta long day at work tomorrow (today so I have to get back to sleep.
  • Beanie-Bean
    Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Options
    Hi SC,

I'm checking in with the "old" forum profile. Gotta get my posts going here, because my other profile has a running start on the number of posts.

BTW, the fridge light still works, and I ended up with just a cup of hot tea this morning because it is COLD here!