Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

WMK ... Help with new forum and password

Smokey
Smokey Posts: 2,468
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
No matter what I try, I cannot recover my password. I have tried everything (including following the "forgot password" link to reset password) to no avail.[p]Please help![p]Smokey

Comments

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Smokey,
    I can get my password sent to me over and over. But I can't get my profile activation email. At this point, I am giving up. Sleepytime!
    Cheers Damon
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Smokey
    Smokey Posts: 2,468
    Nature Boy,[p]I know David will work out kinks, I just have to remember to be patient!! [p]BTW, are you and the family all moved in and settled. Hope you made it before all of the nasty weather hit you way. Is the new World HQ for Dizzy Pig up and running? [p]Damon!

• Same problem here....seems to be a problem just for some of us....Ive tried to get help to no avail. Oh well!!
  • Braddog
    Braddog Posts: 212
    ...add me to the list of folks with this problem.

Cheers,
    Braddog
  • Nature Boy
    Yeah, the kinks will be worked out. I'll just be glad to start trying to increase my Karma rating from zero :-( ...LOL
    Thanks for asking. We are moved in, and semi-settled. The rental townhouse is history. Still waiting on a few cabinets to finish the kitchen....but we are cooking in it. Still no dressers to store our clothes, but digging through boxes seems to be working for now. Still no official table to eat at, but with those plastic tables, we are able to sit down and eat as a family....in our own home. The DP HQ is up and running, and we are shipping all orders within a day. I can walk the whole house, and not smell any smoke or mold from the fire. Still lots to do, but compared to last year at this time, it is a whole different place. [p]Good to hear from you. Hope you and the family had a great holiday, and that everyone is happy and healthy going into 2008!
    Cheers
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Smokey,[p]Is the email address in your profile up-to-date? Is your spam configured to bounce or to be delivered somewhere? If delivered, have you checked for spam?
    I can reset it to a blank password for you, then you should be able to log in and change it yourself.[p]WMK

• Nature Boy
    Good morning WMK,
    Just wondering if you got my email yesterday. No matter what I try I cannot get my activation email sent. My email must be correct, because I can get a new password quickly. But when I try to log in, it says "your registration is not complete....check your email". I have tried activating my profile a dozen times, but not received that email.[p]Thanks much!! I am mainly wondering if you got my email since you are responding to people here on the forum....no hurry really.[p]Appreciate all you are doing!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
  • Nature Boy,[p]I just attempted to send you a confirmation email. Please let me know if you get it and are able to complete the process.[p]Regards,[p]WPB