Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Marv's Marvlus Tri-Tip samiches (Philly style)

MarvMarv Posts: 177
edited 7:29AM in EggHead Forum
[p] I prepared as I had mentioned in my last post and wife and I loved them to death. She buttered the hoagie rolls and toasted in the toaster oven.
I sautued sliced onion in cast iron skillit and removed onion. Then added thinly sliced pre-egged Tri-Tip to reheat. Laid meat on hoagie then added pepper-jack cheese then onion.....YUMMIE!!!
Not enough Tri-Tip left for Fahitas tonight.....Darn, have to egg something else.
Look our freezer, here I come again.[p]Marv

·