Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

PING WMK

Rick GRick G Posts: 166
edited 3:51PM in EggHead Forum
Hey wmk;[p]I just had you send me a new password for the new forum and it works...sort of. When I type in my username and password it says "Your registration process is not yet complete. Please watch your E-mail for further instructions" or something close to that. So what do I need to do??
·

Comments

• Rick GRick G Posts: 166
    WMK;[p]P.S. There is nothing in my spam folder regarding the new forum.

·
    testing
    ·
  • Which block of the forum are you trying to login with? I received this same message when I tried to login using the block on the left side, half way down the page. This message disappeared for me when I used the login block on the top right of the page.

Seems like every time I try to help something changes and it is always fixed before I post. Might be the same with this. Good Luck
    ·
    I guess it worked.....Im posting on the new forum as we speak, so I guess I'm good to go. Thanks for the assist!!!
    ·
    one more question.......how do I use those little buttons to post a pic???
    ·
  • BraddogBraddog Posts: 212
    Mike;

Thanks for that tidbit. I've been unsuccessful trying to raise WMK on either forum, but this seems to work for me as well. Seems completely counter-intuitive that you can't use the login fields that are in your face on the left though.

Happy new year!

Braddog
    ·
  • RickG,
    I'm not sure what block you are clicking on to login. I get the same message when I try using the one on the left side half way down. Try using the one at the top of the page on the right.

·