Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Beanie-Bean is gone until further notice

Options
Mike-RR
Mike-RR Posts: 181
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Sorry...too many problems trying to get my account activated properly under the new forum. I originally requested membership to the "new-looking" forum before the cut-over, and it's been nothing but problems trying to get cut over. My old contact information is still valid from before, but I'm using different contact info just to get registered/activated/up and running.

So, I'll be posting as Mike-RR until the profile issues can be cleared up, and I'll work with WMK on this.

Thanks,

Mike-RR (aka Beanie-Bean)

Comments

• Eager Egger
    Options
    Mike: Glad you made it. I had some problems, but by logging in using the login box upper right corner, I do OK. It seems not to recognize my posts from the old forum. Nice to see you uesterday and per my previous post, we will report back on the great sausage you left us.
    Mike
  • Mike-RR
    Mike-RR Posts: 181
    Options
    Mike,

Thanks for letting me stop by yesterday, and I hope that your family enjoy the goodies.

I'll try to get hold of Mr. Jeeves and we'll see about getting something going here locally.