Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New Christmas Eve Tradition

Smokin' LadySmokin' Lady Posts: 158
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Decided I wanted an easy, light and yummy dinner, and came up with stir fried veggies and shrimp, which were so good they will be our new Christmas Eve tradition.ShrimpVeggieStirFry.jpg
I followed directions for Grilled Vegetables from the BGE manual with what I had in the fridge, which was carrots, green and yellow peppers, crimini mushrooms, red onions and fennel. Added to the marinade was a good splash of Dizzy Pig Shakin' the Tree. I got the veggies going first, then when they were nearly done, added a pound of shrimp which had been tossed with olive oil and the same DP rub as above. Served over jasmine rice with a glass of Chardonnay, it was A OK. Merry Christmas and Happy Egging Holidays to all.

·

Comments

• FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Smokin' Lady,
    Looks and sounds wonderful! Merry Christmas.

·