Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggfest2000 getting close

Options
Tim M
Tim M Posts: 2,410
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just another Eggfest2000 post. Check out the website - many more people starting to register and reserving the demo Eggs. This is going to be a really nice get together of Egger's. I have even found the special beer the Mr Toad and The Col. want - I aim to please! [p]Send your special requests to me[p]Tim

Comments

• Teslamania
    Options
    Tim M,[p]Thanks for the post. I haven't sent my form in yet, but will do so ASAP. Looking forward to seeing you, and others in person. Wonder if there will be a web camera this time.

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    teslamania,[p]""Wonder if there will be a web camera this time.""[p]No - not likely unless the BGE hires some hot shot webmaster to set it up. Bill was the old pro that got that done at Eggtoberfest. I have no idea how that would be done and now without his leadership--well, you know. With all the new digital cameras that the forum members now have, I think we will see a lot of pictures from there after the event.[p]Tim
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Tim M,
    Now you got me curious. What kind of beer were they looking for?? [p]Yeah, the fest will be memorable for sure. Amazing how many people are coming from out of town also. Looks like we should have enough people to get BluesnBBQ's band to play, along with Gretl's celtic music treats. [p]Gonna be lots of smiles on April 29. Waaaa hoooooo aaaaaah![p]NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ