Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

A healthy photogenic meal

ravnhausravnhaus Posts: 311
edited 1:10AM in EggHead Forum
I can't seem to stay away from those pork tenderloins! Last night we decided to try the veggy mix on the egg and result was quite colorful. The loin was a little overdone but it all sure looked great. Tasted pretty good too!
Have a look at the link below and tell me what you think. Are the pics a good size? Is the type size correct? Are the photos the proper darkness/lightness for your screens. I work on a Mac and never get to see this stuff on PC's so I am hoping they work well for ya'll.

[ul][li]A Healthy yet tasty meal[/ul]
·

Comments

• WooDoggiesWooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    ravnhaus,
    All looks good. Color and resolution nice and crisp.
    Format reads clean and easy.
    Keep em coming!
    WD

·
  • JethroJethro Posts: 495
    ravnhaus,[p]Those pics are some beauties.[p]Congrats,
    Jethro

·
  • MarvMarv Posts: 177
    ravnhaus, I think you are pulling our leg, those pictures look like a pro took them.
    Real nice presentations[p]Marv

·
  • ravnhaus,[p]wow! good looking and scrumptious healthy meal!
    what a fantastic husband you must make some lucky gal!
    good job, honey!

·
  • ravnhaus,
    I have had the privilege of eating one of these
    delicious meals. believe me, i thought that i had died
    and gone to heaven!

·
  • ShelbyShelby Posts: 803
    ravnhaus,
    Pics and all look great. Keep cooking and sharing.
    Only problem...I don't have any tenderloins in the freezer!
    And...I'd eat the bacon!

·