Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Don't Know How Good - But......

Bob In TexasBob In Texas Posts: 111
edited 6:21PM in EggHead Forum
I bought a big spiral cut ham at Sam's today, and it had a package of pre-mixed glaze attached, with instructions about how to heat it in the oven, and brush on the glaze. I don't know if it's good or not, but gonna try it, using the oven heating instructions (250°)in the BGE. Really a good looking ham, but had to dig for it.

Comments

• Bob In Texas,
    Most glazes and mixes from stores are very generic. They are good, don't get me wrong. But they pale in comparison to recipes here.
    Mike

• BajaTomBajaTom Posts: 1,269
    Bob In Texas,
    Try burning that glaze on with a butane torch. Thats what we do at the restaurant although we make our sauce from scratch. good luck, Tom