Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pork Tenderloin - A Quick Meal

ravnhausravnhaus Posts: 311
edited 1:42PM in EggHead Forum
I can't seem to stay away from pork tenderloin since getting my egg. The two are made for each other. To view yet another meal photo essay check the link below. Damn I love my egg!
[ul][li]Quick Pork Tenderloin[/ul]
·

Comments

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,341
    ravnhaus,
    That looks mighty fine for a simple meal. Nice job with the little photo essay. May I suggest a button on each page that takes you back to your index? Would like to see some other projects![p]Cheers!
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • ravnhaus, most excellent. I'm with you,, but you've just got to get you a whole porkloin and do just what you did.

·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    ravnhaus,
    Damn, I have not had breakfast yet and that looks mighty fine. I had some tenderloin leftover yesterday that I re-heated in a pie tin mixed with a small can of pineapple slices and juice. Did the re-heat in miss mini with a little bit of cherry for added flavor for the pineapple, I will be doing that again soon.
    What camera are you using, great pictures.
    New Bob

·
  • StogieStogie Posts: 279
    ravnhaus,[p]Looks great![p]Below is a link for my recipe page over at Recipe Goldmine. I have a close relationship with a hog farmer so I cook pork every week. Any of the pork recipes will work great with loin or tenderloin.[p]Enjoy!![p]bbqflames.gif

[ul][li]Recipes[/ul]
    ·
  • ravnhausravnhaus Posts: 311
    New Bob,
    It is a Olympus D-4030 (I think as I don't have it here at the moment). Great camera I got on closeout a while back. It has been getting a workout since I got the egg.

·
    Nature Boy,
    I am working on a page dedicated to the egg. I am trying to get it perfected a bit more before I present it to the world. GFW and Tim M's site were a great inspiration and I want it to be up to par. Beside I need to cook more so I will have a good collection of photo essays! It's a tough job but someone has to do it.
    John

·
    K.O.C.,
    I did a large loin last week for a birthday party that came out fairly good. See link below.
    John

[ul][li]Tale of 3 Loins[/ul]
    ·
  • Stogie,
    and ravenhaus, thanks for the link stogie, looks like some great reading and eating. Nice picture essays Ravenhaus, I think it might be time for a BGE beauty contest again. Those pictures make a person want to try new cooks. I 'm hungry, gotta go now.

·