Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

curious if anybody would help me figure out how to use my bge in exchange for a bag of maple leaf ch

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
im curious about cooking chicken breasts buffalo burgers, chicken thighs whole chickens turkey breasts salmon rainbow trout shrimp filet mignon etc etc . if anybody could help that would be great i live in burlington vermont but im willing to travel to maine new hampshire canada new hampshire new york etc

Comments

• BajaTom
    BajaTom Posts: 1,269
    Options
    Jason Upton ,
    Are you having problems? The best way to learn is to read the forum and go to the diffrent links to other eggers. I generally tell people to treat the egg like you do your oven. The diffrence is the smoke factor. Give me an email with your telephone # and I will try to help. You find my email on my addy. Good luck, Tom

• Steeler Fan
    Options
    Jason Upton , you could fly down and visit some of the experts in Atlanta. You could visit in wonderful Aiken SC. The only reason would be to get to a warmer climate. Everything that you asked for above are either in the cookbook that came with the egg, or you could check the archive right here. Not enough, just send another question on this Forum and you will probably get 10 responses on how to do something. In addition, there are various websites that cater to eggers. WessB, The Naked Whiz are 2 to start with and then move on. Hope this helps.

• Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Options
    Jason Upton ,[p]I'm in southeastern Massachusetts and would be will to give you all the help you need. I think you can get most of the help you will need right here on the forum. The learning curve is short and not all that steep. [p]Shoot me an email sundownthursday at comcast.net
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    Jason Upton ,
    repeating an offer already posted....E me a phone # and I`ll give you a call....the egg really does have a small learning curve, once past that the rest is just about gettin fat....oh, and being a yuppy LOL...used to ski Killington every January for some 15 years....[p]Wess

• JD McGee
    JD McGee Posts: 250
    Options
    Jason Upton ,[p]Ask...and thou shalt recieve. Don't be shy brother man...ask your questions, however trivial, and the fine folks on this site will help you. Send me your e-mail and I'll hook you up with some more info.[p]JD

Wine Country "Q" Competition BBQ Team Pacific Northwest BBQ Association's 2011 "Team Of The Year" www.winecountryq.com